What makes our services different is our ability to both define and create solutions, thanks to the collaboration of profiles coming from a wide variety of backgrounds and our solid expertise in eSignature & eIDAS as well as digital transformation.
eSignature & eIDAS expertise
Regulation (EU) No. 910/2014 also known as the eIDAS Regulation, seeks to enhance trust in electronic transactions in the Union by providing a common foundation for secure electronic interactions between citizens, businesses, and public authorities, thereby increasing the effectiveness of public and private online services, eBusiness and eCommerce.
Our eIDAS and eSignature expertise is demonstrated by our participation in ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) meetings, our involvement as rapporteur of the ETSI EN 319 102-1 standard, our availability as eIDAS and ISO27001 auditors, and our contribution to the drafting of documents for ENISA (European Union Agency for Cybersecurity).
You can find here some of the published ENISA reports to which we contributed:
Thanks to our expertise in eIDAS Regulation and eSignature systems, we can offer you services focused on three areas: Consulting, Implementation, and Training.
We offer a seamless transition to paperless and take the digital experience a step further by making interoperability the next driver of growth and competitive advantage. We make your administration and infrastructure simple, effective and efficient … so you can concentrate on what you do best: your core business.
Nowina Solutions will guide you through each stage of your project. You can rely on us to support you in your reflection on how best to seize eIDAS-related dematerialisation opportunities, providing products and services ranging from fundamental appreciation to software integration or implementation of eSignatures in your business processes.
This concerns in particular:
- Public organisations, both at the national and European levels, looking to meet the eIDAS requirements and implement an eSignature solution to increase their effectiveness.
- International organisations, looking for interoperability with the European standards and aiming to build a trust framework similar to the one built by the eIDAS Regulation. Nowina Solutions already benefits from a large experience in the implementation of eIDAS-like frameworks in other continents such as Africa and the Middle East or in the EUIBAs (European Union Institutions, Bodies and Agencies).
- Businesses, from many sectors (financial services and banking, healthcare, public sector, etc.), looking for a digital transformation.
- Trust Service Providers (TSP), looking to become and remain a Qualified Trust Service Provider (selection of vendors, assistance in implementation, consulting on best practices, preparation for audits) in the sense of eIDAS and how to best align with the latest ETSI standards and eIDAS requirements. Thanks to our knowledge in eIDAS implementation (as eIDAS solutions/framework implementers) and audits (as eIDAS and ISO27001 auditors), you will be in safe hands to be granted the eIDAS qualified status (or similar status abroad, e.g. in the African and the Middle East continents).
- Solutions providers, looking for better interoperability and compliance with the eIDAS Regulation requirements, standards requirements, and best practices.
Nowina Solutions has a large experience in the implementation of eSignature solutions in various domains (financial and banking services, healthcare, public sector). Thanks to both its business and technical expertise, Nowina Solutions develops, together with you, tailor-made solutions that will earn your trust and save your time.
Additionally, as the author and maintainer of DSS (Digital Signature Service), the open-source library used as a reference in the Union and allowing for cross-border signature creation and validation, Nowina Solutions offers technical support on the DSS implementation reference, helping you with its deployment and integration within your business processes. We supply ongoing assistance on all technical issues following the deployment of DSS as part of a support subscription.
You can check the ongoing activities on the European Commission’s CEF eSignature portal. You will find plenty of information on electronic signatures, including ready-to-deploy bundles of DSS. You may also be particularly interested in our DSS demonstration for creating and validating electronic signatures.
Creating an electronic signature may be perceived as being less simple as signing manually. Nowina Solutions responds to your concerns by providing a pedagogical and straightforward approach to easily understand electronic signature concepts.
Based on your needs, trainings can cover the basics of eIDAS and the eSignature as well as more advanced notions such as the EU Trust Services framework. We can show you that you can put your trust in European electronic signatures and leave behind the time-consuming handwritten signatures.
You can also learn the national specificities and how they are relevant to the eIDAS Regulation thanks to our broad knowledge of the national regulations.
What makes Nowina so unique is its ability to mix in-depth expertise in the field of electronic signatures and trust services with seasoned practice and robust methodology in software development: taming complex challenges in advanced fields and turning them efficiently into reliable software.
As we cover the entire IT lifecycle from requirements gathering to design and maintenance, demonstrating the quality of our releases through our existing products and services, it is not uncommon for us to be asked to help in other software development initiatives, i.e. in areas potentially unrelated to electronic signatures.
Thanks to our proven agile-based quality-oriented methodology, we are happy to provide bespoke web and mobile development services, on time and on budget, to help you achieve your business goals. Keeping I.T. to what it should be: bringing solutions and not headaches.